Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Taking a Step Towards Your Calling

Dear reader,

Here I am starting up a new blog. I love writing and need to do more of it, since I believe it is one of God's biggest callings in my life as for now. I am hoping that this alternative will help me do more of it and help me in my practice process in becoming a great writer and journalist. Hopefully I can inspire you along the way in more than one area of your life. If you have a calling in your heart do what you need to do to get started. I'd love to hear from you in the comments below to see how God is helping you to take a step into fulfilling your calling. I am also more than happy to pray for you.


In Christ,


Sahara Rós



To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 



∼ 2. Thessalonians 1:11-12



2 comments: